Just Remember......

Happy people are beautiful. Happiness is like a mirror of the soul that reflects ones beauty inside out….

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Beautiful Prayer

Forgiveness is one ticket to have a beautiful life; Forgiving those who've hurt you and forgiving yourself will make you feel better. What have you been stewing over lately? It's about time to forget it and move on. Once you commit to forgive and forget then move on with your life,you will be surprised at how fast it can happen.  Forgive others, forgive yourself, move on; a life free of grudge is beautiful: It will make you beautiful inside out.

Dear Lord, 
You raise me up into self-appreciation and beauty,
You fill my life with the beauty of this world;
You love me as I am, Oh Lord my God.
Thank You  for giving me a beautiful life,
Thank You for making my life beautiful inside out,
Thank you for making me worthy of Your love.
Let me reflect Your gentle loving spirit;
 In my voice and in my actions;
Grant me the serenity,
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can,
Wisdom to know the difference
And to believe that I am worthy of your love.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment