Just Remember......

Happy people are beautiful. Happiness is like a mirror of the soul that reflects ones beauty inside out….

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spiritual Vitamins A to Z for a Beautiful You

Anxious? Take Vitamin A
If God is with us, who can be against us?
"God works for the good of those who love him, whom he has called according to his plan".

 – Romans 8:28

Blue? Take Vitamin B
The Lord showers His blessings upon you!
"Bless the Lord, my soul; all my being, bless his holy name!" 

– Psalm 103:1

Crashed? Take Vitamin C
God will provide.
"Place all your worries on Him since He takes care of you". 

– 1Peter 5:7

Depressed? Take Vitamin D
God opposes the proud but gives His favor to the humble.
"Draw close to God and He will come close to you". 

– James 4:8

Empty? Take Vitamin E
Everything happens for a reason.
"The Lord is good; His love lasts forever and His faithfulness through all generations". 

– Psalm 100:5

Fearful? Take Vitamin F
God loves you, He will protect you always.
"Fear not for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your Father. I will give you strength, I will bring you help, and I will uphold you with the right hand of my justice".

- Isaiah 41:10

Grim? Take Vitamin G
Love your enemies.
"Don’t be a judge of others and you will not be judged; do not condemn and you will not be condemned; forgive and you will be forgiven; give and it will be given to you, and you will receive in your sack good measure, pressed down, full and running over. For the measure you will give will be the measure you will receive back".

 – Luke 6:37-38

Hideous? Take Vitamin H
We are all beautiful in God’s sight.
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who heard peace and happiness, who proclaim salvation and announce to Zion: “Your God is King!”"

 – Isaiah 52:7

Insecure? Take Vitamin I
Learn to manage with what you have.
"I can do all things in Him who strengthens me". 

– Philippians 4:13

Jittery? Take Vitamin J
Don’t be afraid, God will protect you.
"Christ Jesus is the same today as yesterday and forever". 

– Hebrews 13:8

Know nothing? Take Vitamin K
God will quench your thirst, He is the fountain of knowledge and mercy.
"Know that the Lord is God; He created us and we are His people, the sheep of His fold".

 – Psalm 100:3

Lonely? Take Vitamin L
Believe that God is with us.
"I am with you always until the end of time".

 – Matthew 28:20

Mortified? Take Vitamin M

God gives extraordinary graces to those who believe in Him.
"My grace is enough for you; my great strength is revealed in weakness". 

– 2Corinthians 12:9

Nervous? Take Vitamin N
Be confident; God will provide.
"I will never forsake you or abandon you". 

 -Hebrews 13:5

Overwhelmed? Take Vitamin O
Be humble and do your best to be at peace with everybody.
"Do not let evil defeat you but conquer evil with goodness". 

– Romans 12:21

Puzzled? Take Vitamin P
The Holy Spirit is guiding us always.
"Peace be with you; I give you my peace. Not as the world gives peace do I give it to you. Do not be troubled; do not be afraid".

 – John 14:27

Quitting? Take Vitamin Q
God will never forsake nor abandon you.
"Be alert, stand firm in the faith, be courageous, be strong. Let love be in all". 

– 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Restless? Take Vitamin R
Happiness for the just, ruin for the wicked.
"Keep calm before the Lord, wait for Him in patience; do not fret if others succeed when they carry out evil schemes". 

– Psalm 37:7


Scared? Take Vitamin S
God will protect you.
"Stay with me and do not be afraid, for he who wants to hurt you must also hurt me. You will be safe with me".

 – 1 Samuel 22:23

Tired? Take Vitamin T
God will give you comfort.
"Those who hope in Yahweh will renew their strength. They will soar as with eagle’s wings; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and never tire". 

 – Isaiah 40:31 

Uncertain? Take Vitamin U

Everything is possible with God who lifts our spirits.
"You are my witness, you are my chosen one, believe and understand that I am your God your Father. Before me no God was formed, neither will there be one after me".

 – Isaiah 43:10

Vain? Take Vitamin V
God will heal you.
"People gathered together bringing their sick and those who were troubled with unclean spirits and all of them were healed". 

– Acts 5:16

Wondering what to do? Take Vitamin W
Listen to God.
"You have been told; what is good and what God requires of you? To do justice, to love mercy and to walk humbly with God". 

– Micah 6:8

Exhausted? Take Vitamin X
Train yourself in godliness.
"Physical training is of limited value; godliness, instead, is useful in every way, holding promise for the present life and for the life to come". 

– 1Timothy 4:8

Yearning for hope? Take Vitamin Y

God will provide.
"Goodness and kindness will follow me all the days of my life; I shall dwell in the house of the Lord as long as I live". 

- Psalm 23:6 


Zigzag life? Take Vitamin Z
Live as responsible person to lead a responsible life.
"Our people must learn to be outstanding in good works and to face urgent needs, instead of remaining idle and useless". 

– Titus 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment